Abacus offers exceptional candidates wishing to obtain a professional qualification in accounting the opportunity to train under our specially designed ACCA (Association of Chartered Certified Accountants) trainee scheme.
As members of dedicated teams, our trainees have the opportunity to work on challenging projects serving some of the most prestigious global organisations from diverse industries while enjoying on-the-job training from some of the industry’s top professionals. Throughout the training years we will provide our trainees with ongoing developmental assignments and exposure to diverse projects that will properly prepare them for a successful professional career.
Our distinctive training and development approach through our ACCA trainee scheme has been recognised with the Platinum Employer Accreditation from ACCA.
In order to be eligible to apply for the ACCA training scheme, one must meet the following requirements:
An undergraduate degree in Accounting or a related field with a minimum grade as follows:
- University of Cyprus / Greek Universities - 6,5/10
- Other local Universities - 3,3/4
- UK Universities 2:1 - (60%-69%)
- USA Universities - 3,3/4
- A postgraduate degree in a business related discipline will be considered an advantage
- Fluency in English
- Computer literate (MS Office)
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Team orientation
ACCA trainees under the company’s training scheme benefit from:
- Tuition fees, study material and examination fees for the first attempt of each examination
- Exemption fees
- Student society subscription fees
- Admission to membership fees
- Paid study leaves for the first attempt of each examination
- Salary increases with every examination success
- Unpaid leaves upon approval